Here’s what’s new and improved on Owl Practice this week:
- ACCOUNT SUMMARY – You can now create an Account Summary for clients! These look much like Owl invoices, but capture all charges and payments between the specific dates you choose. To create an account summary, head to a client’s profile, then click on the Account Summary selection in the Action Menu item (top-right corner, three horizontal lines). PLEASE NOTE: as snapshots in time, Account Summaries cannot be saved, but they can be emailed to a client’s email address on file, or printed out.
- NOTES AUTO-SAVE – Now when you’re creating a Note, Owl will check once a minute for any changes you’ve made and automatically save your revisions as you go! In addition, you will now see a new “Revisions” drop-down on the left-hand side of the Notes screen which tracks all your historical revisions and allows you to easily revert back to any previous version of the note you’ve made in the past.
- DATE OF BIRTH – You can now add a Date of Birth in your client’s profile!
As always, we welcome your feedback on these new product improvements.
There are three easy ways to learn more about Owl Practice today:
- Take a tour of Owl’s key features
- Sign up for a free 14-day trial
- Reply to this email to set up a personalized live demo of Owl’s Group Edition
And if you’d simply like to talk with someone about how to make your practice more successful, just reply to this email and let us know. We’re here to help!